We provide insurance for startup business:
Every startup is worried about exposure to risk regardless of their industry. The worry stands right there even before hiring your first employee. By law, the employee’s insurance plan needs to be figured out to protect their interest. Every startup requires special protection from daunting lawsuits as one unforeseen event could well prove fatal for your startup. Thankfully, Tycho Insurance provides complete insurance for startup business so they can focus on their growth while we work hard to get them covered.
How much does a business insurance cost?
Before understanding the complex industry pricing, we would like to ensure that by selecting our Insurance brokerage, you get the following:
- They are trustworthy and reliable.
- They know that you are working 24/7 and need a partner who works your hours.
- They are experts in their field and can guide & advise you.
- They know that you are bootstrapping and trying creative ways to manage costs.
- They know that your focus in on developing your product, company and the core team.
- They will help in charting a time frame of what actions need to be taken and when.
- They will help you in complying with federal, state laws and minimize risks due to business exposure.
- They understand that you may not have a fully functional HR / Benefits department and they will fill in the gap for you.
- They know the Best Practices to follow and implement those that are relevant and beneficial to your organization.
- They are tech savvy and are privy to the new trends and systems.
Being based in Silicon Valley, CA – Tycho Insurance has all the experience and knowledge of working with clients that are in a startup stage.
If you want to get a quote about insurance for startup business, click on the quote button and our 24/7 available agent will call you.
Send the Request to Get a quote
We helps you in obtaining the right insurance in compliance with insurance & HR laws.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS